Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Dallas (Market Center - DAL Love Field) Crowne Plaza Dallas Market Center

ranch12
By ranch12,
in

Dallas Love Field DAL - Market Center

3 Stars, February 14 through February 18, 2016.

$58

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thanks

Please provide a follow-up for your prior New Orleans Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to look into the above listing.)

Also, for the above listing, I'd be really concerned about a listing where only 20% of HOTWIRE customers paying discount rates approved of the hotel.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Updated the New Orleans Post. Apologies for the delay on that. 

Thanks for pointing out the low rating. I did find two others for the same dates:

North Dallas 3 Star

$53/night

Free Internet, Free parking, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s)Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Smoke-free rooms

Dallas Love Field  2 1/2 Star

$54/ night

Free Internet, Free breakfast, Free parkgi, Fitness center, Pet friendly, Pool(s)Self-service laundry

Thans again

Are you still seeing the 2.5 Love Field? I'm not seeing it when searching for these dates.

For the first listing:

I think there may be more amenities than you have posted above. If you search for your date/s via BiddingHelper.com and then click "Hotwire Easy View", do you see additional amenities beyond the amenities listed above? If so, please provide the full list and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]