Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf area boutique hotel 2/15/16 - 2/18/16 $131

RHTJ
By RHTJ,
in

I'm hoping for Hotel Zephyr, but need help identifying so I pick the right one.

• $164 $131
  • FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I'm hoping this is Hotel Zephyr, but I have a hunch it might also be Best Western Plus Tuscan Inn.  The main title showed "4* Fisherman's Wharf area boutique hotel" but yet boutique was not listed in the amenities, this is why I think it might be Hotel Zephyr.  But then it also doesn't list Restaurant in the amenities either....

• $306 $234
  • FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I think this one may be the Marriott San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf

• $272
  • FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I think this one might be the Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf

• $265
  • FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

If the top one isn't Best Western Plus Tuscan Inn, then I think this one is.

I used the "BetterBidding" tool to capture the full amenities for each listing.

Any help is appreciated!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Few comments/questions...

Is the Hotel Zephyr the only hotel you're willing to accept for this trip or are you willing to accept other properties?

What is your maximum budget (per nite before taxes/fees) for this stay... are you willing to pay $200+ per nite this trip?

Thru the following link you can book the Hotel Zephyr (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $211/nite, so if this is the hotel you really want, what is the point of researching the $200+ per nite hotels above?

The 'retail' side of HOTWIRE is powered by Expedia and the star ratings shown on the retail side is not necessarily the same as what is shown on the 'opsque' side of HOTWIRE.

I'm not currently seeing the 4* hotel you list above at $131/nite, but i think i'm seeing the same property listed at $167/nite.  If we're seeing the same property (are you still seeing this listed at $131/nite??) my guess for this one would be the Hotel Zephyr, and i'm fairly confident it's not the Best Western.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts based upon the above and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

mileshuff,

Please start by following-up your previous Hotwire Disneyland thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip; then for help with your own upcoming trip please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3 hours ago, mileshuff said:

Disneyland trip was over 11 years ago!!

If you've had any PRICELINE or HOTWIRE purchases since then it would be appreciated if you started to share your wins with the board so that others can benefit from the information, just as you are hoping to benefit from those who have posted before you.

3 hours ago, mileshuff said:

Friend just booked this and got the Hyatt Fishermans Wharf.

Please ask your friend to stop by BetterBidding and share their win with the board.

Thanks.

• 6 months later...

Sorry for not updating sooner.  I ended up not booking through HOTWIRE as I determined I wanted Hotel Zephyr more than taking a gamble on winding up with another property.  I ended up booking directly through Hotel Zephyr as the rate I was quoted at the time ($170) was not that far off from the prices I was getting from Hotwire.

Thank you!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]