Priceline Hotel: 20/04 - 24/04 Washington DC Hotel

Prince Vegeta
By Prince Vegeta,
in

Hi again,

I am just about to bid or grab the best deal I can for my US trip, but I have one more stop and one more query. 

I am looking at staying in DC from 20/04 - 24/04, don't really mind what area I stay in, as long as I can get into the mall / central DC pretty easily. Again I would prefer 4*, can drop to 3* if there are some good deals. I know its peak time there when I want to go, so I don't expect a great deal, but chasing the best i can find.

Any help or strategies, as always, is very appreciated

Have you made any purchases/decisions for your previous posts for the other legs of this trip yet:

Priceline NYC

Priceline San Francisco

Please update/conclude your previous threads with your current thoughts/decisions for those trips, then reply here and we will have a look at your trip above.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hotel inventory often changes very quickly, so what is currently offered may not be what is available once you're ready to move forward and commit to a purchase (or the rate may have changed no longer making it a viable option)

Any hotels researched now, or a bidding strategy based upon current rates, may not necessarily be valid when you're ready to book.

Let us know once you're ready to move forward with your purchase(s) and we'll be happy to look at whatever is available for your trip(s) at that time.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

9 hours ago, Prince Vegeta said:

so I will post just prior to doing so in all topics I have started.

Great... we will have a fresh look at everything when you bump/reply to those threads.

As per above, we don't even know if the offers previously discussed are still available which has a domino effect of derailing all the planning for the other legs of your stay.

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]