Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (I-drive-Convention Center) Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Orlando International Drive

Lovedr
By Lovedr,
in

For the 1st half of our trip, looking at somewhere near the Convention Center.

Feb 20-23

2 adults, 1 child

Looking at these 3 hotels, please I need help ID'ing them. Thanks!!

1) 4 stars  I-drive - Convention Center $70 (Is this Vista Cay or Rosen Plaza???)

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

2) 3.5 stars  I-drive - Convention Center $136  (Is this Embassy Suites???)

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free parking, Free Internet, Condo, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

3) 3.5 stars  Universal Orlando - I-drive North $128 (is this the Point???)

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Daily housekeeping, Air conditioning, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Kitchenette

4* Not seeing this listing when searching this evening.

3.5* Not yet ID'd/reported. I'd guess this MAY be the Sonesta upgraded to 3.5* from 3*, but it may be something else not yet reported to the board.

3.5* I'm not seeing this listing, as well - are you searching for 2a/1c?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks. The list has changed.

Here is what is showing

1) 4 stars I-drive - Convention Center $103 (is this Vista Cay??)

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Condo, Resort, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette, Spa services, Children's activities

2) 3.5 stars  I-drive - Convention Center $124 (is this Allure Resort?)

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Suite, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

3) 3.5 stars  I-drive - Convention Center $132 (is this Embassy suites?)

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free parking, Free Internet, Condo, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4) 3 stars I-drive - Convention Center $109 (is this Homewood suites or Residence Inn or Springhill?)

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

5) 3 stars  I-drive - Convention Center $91 (is this Rosen Inn?)

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible parking

18 minutes ago, Lovedr said:

The list has changed.

Yes, the hotel offers can often change very quickly.

Have you already made a firm decision to split your stay?  Have you yet made a commitment for the second leg of your trip?

I haven't research all of the hotels above yet, but assuming your guesses are correct, which would be your first and second choices?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yup decided to split it, conference to attend at the convention center, and can take the little one to disney afterwards.

I think staying at the disney one (2nd leg) for 6 nights may get a bit tiring for us the adults :-)

BTW, that maize and blue M always make me go "uuuuuugh", every time I see it here. I'm a Spartan :-)

Top 2 here are

1) 4 stars I-drive - Convention Center $103 (is this Vista Cay??)

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Condo, Resort, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette, Spa services, Children's activities

3) 3.5 stars  I-drive - Convention Center $132 (is this Embassy suites?)

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free parking, Free Internet, Condo, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Have you made a decision for your second leg yet, since as you can see from your search experience in both threads, the offers can change quickly... what you like in the other thread may not be offered if you're simply 'watching' it for now (and then it's back to the drawing board)

The first is not the Vista Cay... and i'm doubtful the second is the Embassy Suites, but HOTWIRE is down for me at the moment so i'm not able to investigate further as to which i think these may be.... please bump this thread in a few hours when hopefully HOTWIRE will be back up and running.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success.

Glad to see you're pleased with the hotel and deal you received and that this well reviewed property will work well for your plans for this leg of your trip.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all' link during the check-out process.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities associated with this property (including any accessible amenities)... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]