Hotwire Hotel: Sunset Blvd - West Hollywood area hotel

agent7249
By agent7249,
in

4.5* Sunset Blvd - West Hollywood area hotel $274/nite

When I click open- 
Hotel Features-

Complimentary Free Internet
Amenities- Busines Center, Fit Center, Pet Fr, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Smoke-free rooms

-or-

4* Sunset Blvd - West Hollywood area hotel $213/nite
When I click open- 
Hotel Features-

Amenities- Busines Center, Fit Center, Internet access, Pet Fr, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Spa Services, Suite

Welcome to Betterbidding. :biggrin:

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

Please also provide the date/s of travel.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I removed the links in your post above as you can't link to search results as you tried to do... the links will only work on your own computer, and even then only for about 30 minutes.

As requested above please use the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool to provide the complete set of amenities for each of the properties above, as well as include the dates of your stay, and we'll have a look at these offers.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

19 hours ago, agent7249 said:

18 hours ago, agent7249 said:

Let me try this again

Check in: 03/12/2016  
Check out: 03/13/2016

Looking at: 

Sunset Blvd - West Hollywood   4.5*  $274
Amenities Include: Free Internet, Pool(s), Pet friendly, Fitness center, Business center and more...

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

-or-

Sunset Blvd - West Hollywood   4.5*  $294
Amenities Include: Internet access, Pool(s), Fitness center, Business center and more...
FULL AMENITIES: Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

-or-
Beverly Hills 5* $234
Amenities Include: Internet access, Pool(s), Pet friendly, Fitness center, Business center and more...

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thank you

Best guess/comments for each:

Sunset Blvd - West Hollywood   4.5*  $274

--> maybe the Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills downgraded to the 4.5* level since it was last reported to the board, but i'm not certain

Sunset Blvd - West Hollywood   4.5*  $294

--> Sunset Marquis Hotel and Villas

Beverly Hills 5* $234

--> InterContinental Los Angeles Century City

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I ended up going with:

3.5* Sunset Blvd- West Hollywood area $206/NT

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Suite

Boutique hotel

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Got Le Parc Suite Hotel

For a total OTD of $250.18 (used $10 promo code 'Hotel10' )

Thanks,

Agent7249  

ps- checked the Hotels website and found their pricing direct would be: $276.51 Out the door.   Looks like I saved 10%, not sure if that's the type of saving we are looking for but that is their "book now pay now" price from $259.00

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]