Lovedr
By Lovedr,
in

Both are Kissimmee West area condos 

100% recommended

Complimentary

Free Internet, Free parking

Amenities

1-bedroom suite, Children's activities, Fitness center, Full kitchen, Laundry in room, Pool(s), Resort

85% recommended

Complimentary

Free Internet, Free parking

Amenities

2-bedroom suite, Air conditioning, Children's activities, Daily housekeeping, Full kitchen, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms

Thanks so much!!

So we can replicate your search, please reply here with the dates of your trip above as well as the star rating and room rate per nite for each property.

As well, I believe there may be more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to each of these listings, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks so much. I just used the tool.

My dates are Feb 20-26 but contemplating staying in the Disney area 23-26 and staying near Universal studios 20-26. Unless the rate is too good to turn down.

Here are the amenities from the tool, they are all 3.5 stars

Kissimmee West

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, 2-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Smoke-free rooms, Daily housekeeping, Air conditioning, Children's activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services

Kissimmee West

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, 1-bedroom suite, Children's activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette

Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Disney Maingate West

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Resort, 1-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Air conditioning, Laundry in room, Children's activities, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Front desk, 24-hour front desk, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby

Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Resort, Studio, Air conditioning, Children's activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

23 hours ago, thereuare said:

and room rate per nite for each property.

Please also include the room rate per nite as it will make it easier for us to locate the same hotel among the offers.

2 hours ago, Lovedr said:

contemplating staying in the Disney area 23-26 and staying near Universal studios 20-26.

What will be the determining factor in deciding if you split your stay or not?  For what dates (and number of rooms/adults/children) are the offers above for?

Have you checked the Hotwire Hotel List for matches for any of the hotels you listed above?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

4 hours ago, Lovedr said:

4 hours ago, Lovedr said:

2 adults and 1 child 

Thanks so much. I just used the tool.

My dates are Feb 20-26 but contemplating staying in the Disney area 23-26 and staying near Universal studios 20-26. Unless the rate is too good to turn down.

Here are the amenities from the tool, they are all 3.5 stars

Kissimmee West ($87)

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, 2-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Smoke-free rooms, Daily housekeeping, Air conditioning, Children's activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services

Kissimmee West ($87)

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, 1-bedroom suite, Children's activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette

Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs ($67)

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Disney Maingate West ($74)

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Resort, 1-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Air conditioning, Laundry in room, Children's activities, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Front desk, 24-hour front desk, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby

Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs ($89)

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Resort, Studio, Air conditioning, Children's activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

2 hours ago, thereuare said:

Please also include the room rate per nite as it will make it easier for us to locate the same hotel among the offers.

What will be the determining factor in deciding if you split your stay or not?  For what dates (and number of rooms/adults/children) are the offers above for?

Have you checked the Hotwire Hotel List for matches for any of the hotels you listed above?

Thanks! I just added the prices.

My ticket is already bought, so will definitely be in town for that period.

We have a conference to attend near Universal area, so I thought it may be a good idea to stay in that area then, and then near Disney later. Will have a rental car so commuting isnt an issue, just figured it may add more excitement to stay in 2 different places, and focus on activities in that area.

Using the List now to check the Hotels

Thanks! I just added the prices.

My ticket is already bought, so will definitely be in town for that period.

We have a conference to attend near Universal area, so I thought it may be a good idea to stay in that area then, and then near Disney later. Will have a rental car so commuting isnt an issue, just figured it may add more excitement to stay in 2 different places, and focus on activities in that area.

Using the List now to check the Hotels

the Disney Springs $67 appears to be Holiday Inn Resort

Disney Springs $89 Grande Villas, or Embassy Suites

Kissimmee West 1 bedroom appears to Fantasy World or Polynesian. Its hard to determine.

Kissimmee West 2 bedroom appears to be Legacy

Disney Maingate appears to be Holiday Inn

Kissimmee West ($87)

--> no guess

Kissimmee West ($87)

--> no guess

Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs ($67)

--> Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista

Disney Maingate West ($74)

--> Mystic Dunes Resort downgraded to the 3.5* level since the last time it was reported to the board

Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs ($89)

--> might be the Grande Villas Resort but i'm not certain

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Good luck!

Thanks! so much this is very helpful! Leaning more towards the Disney Maingate one as it looks really nice.

For the 1st half of our trip, looking at somewhere near the Convention Center.

Feb 20-23

2 adults, 1 child

Looking at these 3 hotels, please I need help ID'ing them. Thanks!!

1) 4 stars  I-drive - Convention Center $70 (Is this Vista Cay or Rosen Plaza???)

2) 3.5 stars  I-drive - Convention Center $136  (Is this Embassy Suites???)

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free parking, Free Internet, Condo, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

3) 3.5 stars  Universal Orlando - I-drive North $128 (is this the Point???)

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Daily housekeeping, Air conditioning, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Kitchenette

29 minutes ago, Lovedr said:

For the 1st half of our trip,

As this would be an additional purchase, please start a NEW TOPIC for a different set of dates so that the topic title of each thread can be used to reflect what you ultimately decided to do for each leg of your trip (this will also make it easier to keep the hotels for each set of dates separate... if you ultimately make one purchase for the complete stay we can merge the two threads later)

Let us know here what you decide for the 2/23-2/26 leg of your trip.

Booked! Ended up with the 3 star Kissimmee west condo (Polynesian Isles)

Really excited about this find! 100% recommended via hotwire and 4.5 on tripadvisor.

3 nights came to $276 + taxes of $54.70, for a total of $330.70. There is a $10 a day resort which resort will collect upon check in, that will bring it all to about $370.

So it ends up being $124 a night total (including resort fee and taxes)

Excited, and used the HOTWIRE link here, made sure the referral was showing.

On to book the first half of the trip.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results for this leg of your trip and are happy with the deal you received for this well reviewed hotel.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property, including any 'accessible' amenities, when viewing this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy this part of your trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]