Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Disney Maingate West) Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa

tori7739
By tori7739,
in

Could you please help me identify these 2 hotels?

1 room, 3 adults, 1 child

Tuesday March 1st - Friday March 4th

3* Disney Maingate Celebration area resort

90% recommend 

Resort fee of about $14

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Condo, Resort, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Self-service laundry, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby

4* Disney Maingate West area condo 

90% recommend

Resort fee of about $16

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Suite, 2-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Smoke-free rooms, Laundry in room, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Kitchenette

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I don't have any insight into the first property, but my guess for the second property would be the Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Actually would you have any insight on these as well? Decided to look at a few others before booking. Same dates and number of people as before.

3.5* Kissimmee west area condo

85% recommend

No resort fee listed

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, 2-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Smoke-free rooms, Daily housekeeping, Air conditioning, Children's activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services

3* Kissimmee west area condo

100% recommend

Resort fee of about $14

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, 1-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Laundry in room, Children's activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Front desk, Internet access, Tennis nearby

3.5 star Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs area condo

85% recommend

Resort fee of about $12

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Resort, Studio, Air conditioning, Children's activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

3* Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs area condo

90% recommend 

Resort fee of about $14

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, 2-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Smoke-free rooms, Air conditioning, Laundry in room, Pool(s), Front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette

Thank you so much for your help!

1 hour ago, tori7739 said:

I'll use the HOTWIRE link above and let you know when I do.

Are you ready to commit to a hotel at this point in time OR are your plans not yet firm and/or do some other things needs to fall in place before you're able to book?

So the hotels above are easier for us to find when we replicate your search, please include the room rate per nite for each.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, the prices for each are:

3.5* Kissimmee west area condo - $87

3* Kissimmee west area condo - $93

3.5 star Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs area condo - $93

3* Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs area condo - $100

My plans are firm and I'm ready to commit to a hotel at this point, just need to choose one.

Best guess/comments for each:

3.5* Kissimmee west area condo - $87

--> no guess

3* Kissimmee west area condo - $93

--> Polynesian Isles Resort

3.5 star Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs area condo - $93

--> not certain... the Grande Villas Resort has previously been seen with this amenity set but i'm seeing some inconsistencies and have reason to think it may be a different property

3* Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs area condo - $100

--> no guess

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Good luck!

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Suite, 2-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Smoke-free rooms, Laundry in room, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Kitchenette

Thank you for your help. Using the HOTWIRE link above, I ended up booking the Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel guessed and that you're pleased with the results.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win with the board, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]