Hotwire Hotel: Help with Hotel Identity Toronto

mikey0531
By mikey0531,
in

Hello,

Would you be able to identify these hotels for me? 

3 star

It's Hotwire, Toronto -- Scarborough/Don Valley is the area.

March 25, 26, 27, 2016.

$55.00

70% recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

And there's another one I'd like help with too.

3.5 stars

Hotwire Toronto -- Scarborough/Don Valley area

March 25, 26, 27, 2016.

$57

70% recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thank you.

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Hilton Head hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for each of those trips, then reply here and we'll have a look at the offers above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Best guess for the 3* would be the Radisson Hotel Toronto East... for the 3.5* my guess would be the Toronto Don Valley Hotel and Suites.

Not sure of your needs for this trip, but you may also want to consider (better reviewed for about the same price... confirm all dates on the landing page):

3.5* Scarborough - Pickering for $68/nite with Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center

--> best guess here would be the Delta Toronto East

4* Toronto East - Don Valley for $63/nite with Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center

--> The Westin Prince would be my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you.  The Don Valley Hotel and Suites is what I was hoping for.  It's close to where we need to be.  I went on the Don Valley Hotel Website and it's actually cheaper to buy directly from the hotel.  It's $188.02 through the hotel for 3 nights 9(cancelable).  And, through Hotwire, it's $210.17.  

At this point, it makes sense for me to go through the hotel -- but I'll keep you posted.  Thanks for your help.

In the future please wait until your plans are firm before asking for hotel IDs as the hotels (and prices) currently offered may not be the ones that are available once your plans are firm and you're ready to move forward.

Let us know whatever you ultimately decide to do for this trip (even if the trip is cancelled) or how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]