Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Cancun (North Hotel Zone) Barcelo Tucancun Beach - All Inclusive

Lhodge
By Lhodge,
in

I am needing help identifying these hotels in Cancun - North Hotel Zone and Convention Center Zone& South Hotel Zone. We are traveling 2/22/16 - 2/26/16

3 1/2 star - $203.00 North Hotel Zone - FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Free food and drinks, A la carte dining, Free water activities, Free entertainment, Free activities, Children's activities, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services

3 1/2 star - $194.00 Hotel Zone Convention Center - FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Free food and drinks, A la carte dining, Free water activities, Free entertainment, Free activities, Children's activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services

4 star - South Hotel Zone - $222 FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Free food and drinks, A la carte dining, Free water activities, Free entertainment, Free activities, Children's activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible bathroom

Thanks for your input.

Please start by following-up each of your previous Hotwire San Diego and Hotwire Cabo hotel threads with whatever you ended up doing for each of those trips, then reply here and we will have a look at the offer above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For your trip above, are you searching for the default 1room/2adults/0children?  With your trip less than 3 weeks away, have you looked at all of your options for this trip and these are your top 3 options?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks, I updated both of my previous threads.

Yes, I am searching the default - 1 room - 2 adults.

I have been looking at Priceline Express Deals and Hotwire, AI is not mandatory, however looks like it might be a good option. Do you recommend Hotel Zone North & Convention Center Zone? We want to be close to restaurants, bars & shopping.

Thanks.

Please note that researching hotels can be a time consuming process... please first decide your needs for this trip and where you would like to stay (ie- do you want an all-inclusive or not... if all-inclusive then there is much less need to be near bars/restaurants, etc, etc)

With your travel dates less than 3 weeks away, do you already have airfare for this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, airfare is booked.

I want to be close to shopping, bars and restaurants regardless of having AI or not. We like to get out and not be stuck at our hotel with no other options. If AI is a good price with a hotel that we like we will book it if not, we will go without AI.

Thanks for your help.

This is another option that has come available -

Hotel Zone - Convention Center 3 1/2 stars - $74.00 - FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Airport shuttle, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

Hi, I am planning on purchasing this trip today or tomorrow at the latest, I am hoping someone can help me today. Here are the updated options from Hotwire. Any help or input would be appreciated Thanks! 2/22 - 2/26

Hotel Zone - Convention Center - $129 - 3 1/2 star - FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Spa services

Hotel Zone - Convention Center - $185 - 4 star - FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Beachfront hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Hotel Zone - Convention Center - $194 - 3 1/2 star - FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Free food and drinks, A la carte dining, Free water activities, Free entertainment, Free activities, Children's activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services

North Hotel Zone - 4 star $147- FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Resort, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby

North Hotel Zone - $203 - 3 1/2 - FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Free food and drinks, A la carte dining, Free water activities, Free entertainment, Free activities, Children's activities, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services

North Hotel Zone - 4 star $225 - FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Free food and drinks, A la carte dining, Free water activities, Free entertainment, Free activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

As indicated above, researching hotels can be a time consuming process.  Even if each of the hotels above only took 3 minutes to research (it can often take much longer than that, especially in an area such as Cancun where most of the hotels offer the same amenities) you're looking at nearly 20 minutes for all of the hotels above, which is an amount of time that would prohibit us responding to all users who are seeking assistance in a timely manner, which is why we asked for a better idea of what it is that you're looking for and to try to narrow down the field a bit.

I will try to take a different approach to assist, any interest in:

The Westin Resort and Spa Cancun at $112/nite

Aloft Cancun at $99/nite

Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun at $259/nite

The Royal Islander - An All Suites Resort at $123/nite

Nizuc Resort and Spa at $344/nite?

Are any of the above of interest?

I understand, we are trying to stay North Hotel Zone or Convention Center area. These are the 3 we have narrowed it down to, they are all AI. Any guesses?

Thanks.

North Hotel Zone - $203 - 3 1/2 - FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Free food and drinks, A la carte dining, Free water activities, Free entertainment, Free activities, Children's activities, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services

North Hotel Zone - 4 star $225 - FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Free food and drinks, A la carte dining, Free water activities, Free entertainment, Free activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

Hotel Zone - Convention Center - $194 - 3 1/2 star - FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Free food and drinks, A la carte dining, Free water activities, Free entertainment, Free activities, Children's activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services

Not certain about any of these but my best guess/comments are below:

North Hotel Zone - $203 - 3 1/

--> no guess

North Hotel Zone - 4 star $225

--> maybe the ME Cancun, but not really certain

Hotel Zone - Convention Center - $194

--> possibly the Grand Oasis, but the 45% recommendation shown by previous HOTWIRE guests would be enough to scare me away, especially for an all-inclusive property

One more to consider would be this 3.5* Hotel Zone - Convention Center hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $213/nite with Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center, All-Inclusive... my best guess for this one would be the Barcelo Costa Cancun - All Inclusive.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the outcome and this property will suit your needs for this trip.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay and this all-inclusive property.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]