Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Diego (Mission Valley - Hotel Circle) Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina

czarbucks
By czarbucks,
in

Sheraton San Diego Hotel, Mission Valley, $68

4 stars in Hotwire, 3.5 stars in Betterbidding, 3.5 in TripAdvisor

Amenities:

Pet-friendly
Smoke-free rooms
Fitness center 
Pool(s), Restaurant(s)
Business center
Self-service laundry

accessible for visually impaired

This is my first "disappointment" after like 30 something Jedi-level confident bids. I always guessed the right hotel 90% of the time.  There are only two 4 stars in the Mission Valley - Hotel Circle reported in Betterbidding. They are Hilton and Marriott. Sheraton was not on my mind because it was only reported with 3.5 stars. Anyhow, It is better than paying $70 something walk-in price for a lousy motel in San Diego. I am still Thankful.

•  

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

10 hours ago, czarbucks said:

This is my first "disappointment" after like 30 something Jedi-level confident bids.

Assuming some of these 30 purchases were within the last 18 months since joining the board, it would be appreciated if you started to posts your wins so that others can benefit from the information, just as you have benefited from those who has posted before you.

As well, the more information you know about the hotel, the more likely are you are to accurately guess, and i believe there are likely more amenities associated with this property which you would only have seen if you searched using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.  If you view this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of the HOTWIRE home page, do you see more amenities than what you've included above?

Feel free to ask for help in the future and we can be a second set of eyes to confirm what you think you're about to purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new star rating for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]