Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (Empire State Building) Martha Washington Chelsea Hotels

Isaacla
By Isaacla,
in

Hi

we are traveling to the big apple in mid may (16th thru 22nd) and trying to stay in a minimum 4* between 50th and 59 st with a budget of us$100 / night?

do you think that would be a probable bidding win?

how much woul i spend per night in this zones/dates?

we've been trying a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal on priceline or a HOTWIRE deal but have not find any on this price.

thanks in advance for your response!

Unfortunately, May in NYC is a busy period: you're realistically looking at at least around $160-170 and depending on zone, over $200. $100 for NYC is more realistic during the slowest periods (Jan-early Mar.) 

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

So given that $100 is not realistic for these dates.. what is your gameplan?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

As noted above, this is high-season in NYC and rates are typically high.

I'm seeing this 4* Lower East Side property (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $165/nite with Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Free Internet, Fitness Center.

Best guess for this one would be the Wyndham Garden Chinatown which gets very good reviews... would this work for your needs this trip?  If not, at current rates i think you're more likely looking at $200+ for something in MSG, TS, MTW, or MTE.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At current rates a 4* hotel in the zone(s) you'd prefer to stay will run you closer to $200-$225/nite.

You know your plans better than we do, but i'll comment that the Wyndham Garden is a block from the B/D subway line which will take you to the entrance to Central Park by Columbus Circle without any transfers needed... as well as have you close to Chinatown, Little Italy, and the Lower East Side (if you have any activities planned in these areas during your trip)

At this point it comes down to if you're willing to increase your budget for the location you want or if the lower price makes the PRICELINE EXPRESS Lower East Side offer above worthwhile.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know how we can be of further help.

hello! Again...

can you help me please identify this hotel that is not on betterbidding hotel lists?

Its a hotwire hot deal in lower east side - east village.

4* amenities pet friendly, boutique hotel, fitness center, restaurant(s), bussiness center, internet access.

I've identified something similar but for a 4.5*. Its the Indigo but this is a 4* and a boutique hotel so I cant identify it.

if its the indigo, definetively its a great option!

thanks in advance for your response and help 

Please copy/paste the amenities from the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool, and include the room rate per nite in your posts, as both of these make it easier for us to find the same hotel from the offers when we replicate your search.

Best guess for the HOTWIRE offer above would  be the Wyndham, which assuming our guesses are correct, would be cheaper thru the 4* Lower East Side link we previously posted above.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Can you help me find which hotel is this?

its a Hotwire 

no easy view tab for my search, only regular.

Union Square - Flatiron area boutique hotel

Hotel features

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Boutique hotelBusiness centerFitness centerSelf-service laundry

Choose your room

price is $179 / nt

for 05/16 thru 05/22

THANK YOU!

Using the EASY VIEW TAB of BiddingHelper.com i see the following for this property:

Free Internet

Boutique

Fitness

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

If this is what you're seeing, my guess for this HOTWIRE offer would be the Martha Washington Chelsea.

Are you now willing to pay up to $179/nite for this trip? (although i'm seeing it for $167/nite in the EASY VIEW tab)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel guessed and that you're happy with the outcome.. this is a very nice deal for this calibur hotel for this time of year.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and have fun in NYC!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]