Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - River North Area) Intercontinental Chicago

Dantart
By Dantart,
in

4.5* Magnificent Mile-River North Area

5/28/16-5/30/16

Priceline Express - $118 a night for 1 King Bed, $124 a night for two double beds.  Guest score is 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Amenities - Pets Allowed, Business Center, Restaurant, Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center

I am trying to locate a nice hotel with a pool, preferably outdoor.  This amenity of Indoor OR Outdoor pool confused me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thank you for running this site.  It is very helpful.

Dan

Happy Anniversary (tomorrow will be one year since joining the board :) )... glad to hear you're finding the information here helpful.

Best guess for the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above would be the Intercontinental Chicago.

My guess is that most Chicago hotel pools will be indoor, since 1) most don't have the outdoor space for a pool, and 2) it's cold for a good part of the year that if they are going to invest in building a pool they would want it to be available/utilized year round.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There's only one or two outdoor pools that I'm aware of downtown (as thereuare noted, with the weather the way it is much of the year, most pools are indoor.) The Intercontinental has an absolutely gorgeous pool, and it's also quite historic: it was one of the first public pools built on a higher floor. The issue with that pool, however, is that it is a junior olympic-sized pool that is really much more suited for workout/lap swimming. If that is what you're looking for, this would be great. Also great location in the city. If you are looking for a pool more for relaxing, then unfortunately other pool options downtown are going to be quite a bit more expensive.

I'm very familiar with the city and would be happy to answer any hotel/city questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal at the hotel you were hoping for, it has a pool, and that you're happy with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]