Priceline Hotel: Help identify Madison Square Hotel from express deals

rival178
By rival178,
in

This listing hasn't been ID'd/reported and without any amenities there's not much to go on. However, a guess would be that this is the Doubletree TS South.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

The PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above may be the Doubletree By Hilton New York Times Square South.

I'm very familiar with NYC... is there something in particular that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip?  If you let us know your needs/budget we'll see if there is anything offered that may suit your needs.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

Also, please confirm the star rating of the HOTWIRE listing - thanks.

Here are the full amentities, the price has gone up to 182.00 and it's a 4 star.  Madison Square Garden area.

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

thanks,

Matt

Best guess for this HOTWIRE offer would be the Wyndham New Yorker Hotel.

Not sure your needs for this stay, but i saw the following property earlier when researching for another user and it is appearing for your dates as well... this 4.5 Star Lower East Side hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $213/nite with Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center.  My guess for this one would be the Hotel Indigo Lower East Side New York.  Assuming correct this property is a little off the beaten path (so it's not the most centrally located... but it's more 'local' than 'tourist'), but it's an interesting neighborhood (lot of character, history, and recently re-gentrified) and the reviews are excellent.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thanks for the info!  I'm not stuck to one area so any other adivise is welcome.  Attending an event at Madison Square Garden during the trip.  I see some fine print for  Wyndham New Yorker Hotel.  " This hotel typically charges guests a resort fee of about USD25 per room per night"  is that normal and on top of the price per night?

Looking at some other history on your forum, I may be better off using name your own price on priceline.  Looking at your forums it appears there are better deals there.

$100/night would be aweseome. Anything around madison square garden.

Madison Square Garden

Midtown West

Time Square

Midtown east

Central Park South (maybe)

Looking for 4 star in any area above.

any suggestions?  

2 hours ago, rival178 said:

$100/night would be aweseome

I'm sure it would be... but at current rates this is not very likely for a 4 star property as your traveling during the Spring which is considered high season for NYC.

As well, your new target of $100 is a far cry from the $206/nite and the $182/nite hotels you previously inquired about above... are these not realistic options and over your budget?

Using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com what is the best rate you're able to find at an acceptable property in any of the acceptable zones above?

May is not a slow time of the year for NYC so I'd be persistent in trying to find a good deal to lock in. You can also use our free RateDrop.com service to get alerts for HOTWIRE, PRICELINE EXPRESS and regular rate listings.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]