Priceline Hotel: NYC April 29 - May 1 - Room for 5 Needed

LauraTravels
By LauraTravels,
in

We are traveling to NYC on business/fun. We will have 3 adults and 2 young children (1,3). 

I've used HOTWIRE hot deals (through these links!) in the past to get 4.5* for $100/night.

Our dates April 29-May 1 happen to fall on a Friday - Sunday so I can't find anything under $222 for a 4* or 5*.

We lived in NYC for a few years so I don't need to stick to a specific area. I'm just looking for the best price for 2 rooms at a minimum 4*.

Would consider 3.5* if the rating is 90%+

I've called around to various hotels that have 2 bedroom suites but most of those are way over our budget!

Would like to spend under $600 total for 2 rooms for 2 nights.  Any ideas?!!  I've exhausted HOTWIRE and PRICELINE.

My bids on PRICELINE have not worked and I've been trying for 3 day!

2 hours ago, LauraTravels said:

I've used HOTWIRE hot deals (through these links!) in the past to get 4.5* for $100/night.

We're glad to hear the board has been helpful to you in the past and thanks for using the board links for your purchases, but it's disappointing that today is the first time you have posted.  It would be appreciated if you going forward you began to share your wins (and failures) with the board so that others can benefit from the information, just as you are hoping to benefit from those who have posted before you.

You don't say during what time of year (or what year) you won at sub-$100/nite, but April is part of peak season in NYC... how high have you already bid on PRICELINE, at what star level, and for which zones?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've tried searching for both 1room and 2rooms and don't see this listing offered (or anything around this price) in the Downtown-Financial District... are you still seeing this on your own PRICELINE EXPRESS search?  If so, are you able to click thru on the offer and get to the booking page?

As this would be over your budget if needing two rooms, are you instead looking at this in regards to the 2BR suite or have you increased your budget?  How much is the 2BR suite room type?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 10 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]