Hotwire Hotel: Help me identify hotel 4 * miami beach south area hotel

Richs
By Richs,
in

I'm looking for a hotel in Miami Beach South 02/05/2016 - 02/07/2016

I saw a good rate $147 for 4* star Miami Beach South area Hotel 70% recommended.

Complimentary, Free Internet. Amenities, Boutique hotelBusiness centerNear beachRestaurant(s)

Accessibility, Accessible for visually impairedAccessible path of travelIn-room accessibility.

This hotel typically charges guests a resort fee of about EUR13 per room per night.

Could you help identify ?

Thanks

Casa Claridge would be my best guess for this one.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

" I like to stay more in the south. "

In this zone or in general? Are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel?

Please keep us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions. 

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Note that this zone is more the South part of Miami Beach and different than the 'South Beach' zones, for which you would more likely want to look at the following HOTWIRE zones (or similar ones on PRICELINE):

South Beach - Ocean Drive North

South Beach - Ocean Drive South

South Beach - Oceanfront Collins

Let us know if there is something offered within your budget and of interest and how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

On 1/25/2016 at 11:22 PM, thereuare said:

2x

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]