Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* San Diego (Sea World - Mission Bay - Shelter Island) The Dana On Mission Bay

josierita
By josierita,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding. 

Unfortunately, with no amenities it's difficult to begin to narrow down what this may be - perhaps a new hotel to the service.

Are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel? Style/budget/etc?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

While i don't have a guess for the HOTWIRE offer above, i do see this 4 Star Hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $85/nite with Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Free Internet, Fitness Center... my guess for this one would be the Paradise Point Resort And Spa, should this be of any interest.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Is it common for them not to list amenities? Seems strange. 

Another search: 3.5* 

Fitness center, Internet access, Near beach, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Smoke-free rooms, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired

$92 for same dates, 80% recommended

"This hotel typically charges guests a resort fee of about USD14 per room per night"

I'm thinking the Dana? 

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

If you do that and see: Near Beach, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Laundry, Tennis, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower

I'd guess the Dana.

• 2 weeks later...

3.5* Hotel San Diego - Mission Beach

The Dana on Mission Bay 1/22-1/24/2016

$92 USD/night with $20/night for parking and $14/day resort fee 

Amenities: Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower.

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]