Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - River North Area) Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza

thongy
By thongy,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding and Congratulations on your success!

We hope that you're pleased with the hotel and deal you received and are looking forward to your stay at this property.  AaronJB is local to this area and i'm sure will add some comments about this deal and what conveniences there may be in this immediate area.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this hotel and showed before your purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board... feel free to ask for help before your next opaque travel purchases.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property is in the SW corner of the zone. While a bit of a trek to Michigan Ave, the benefit here is that the property is a fairly easy walk to much of River North, which has great appeal with the wide variety of restaurants and nightlife.  There is also an "L" stop at the Mart Plaza, which is convenient. You can head North to Lincoln Park (stop at Belmont) or head South, which will circle around the Loop.  Personally, while everyone understandably wants to head to Michigan Ave, I'd really rather focus my time in River North or browsing around Lincoln Park.

A couple other notes: this property is a little unusual in that takes up only the top half of the building; you head in and then have to take the elevator up to the lobby. Off to the side of check-in is a really nice little bar area that offers a gorgeous view of the river. Given the location of this hotel, it actually does have some fantastic views. While river view room is a paid upgrade, you could call and see what they say.

Let me know if you have any additional city questions.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]