Bidding help

domiverena
By domiverena,
in

Hi 

i know i'm a little early but i'm looking for a Hotel in Boston in November.

im looking for a cheap but good Hotel.

it is the Second stop on our roundtrip. It would be nice to stay near the City Center or with good transportation because of sightseeing.

The price should be mit higher than 80$ per Night plus taxes. Cheaper is better 

sorry for my Bad english.

thanks a lot and greetings from Germany 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What is the minimum star rating you're willing to accept for this part of your trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For a city of its size Boston does not have a lot of hotel rooms and even a small change in demand can have a very dramatic effect on hotel prices.

If you let us know which zone(s) you're willing to accept we will suggest a strategy for you to follow, but i will add that something centrally located and downtown is not often seen in Boston (unless maybe during the slowest of dates)

Here is an excellent feature of the board: PRICELINE MAPS

1) Enter Boston as your location

2) On the left side select any zones you're willing to accept

3) On the right side

-UNCHECK 1* and 2* (since you're not willing to accept any hotels of this star rating)

-UNCHECK Friday, Saturday, Sunday (since your trip does not include any of these weekend nites, this will give you more accurate historical pricing)

-UNCHECK everything except for October and November

4) you'll see the range of wins for hotels that match the above criteria.  As well, click the VIEW link next to each property to see when the wins were reported (and links to when that win was reported).  You'll see that most wins are over $80/nite, and those that are less, were often 5+ years ago when we were in a sluggish economy and hotel rates were much lower.

With the above noted, if you can stretch your budget you can up your star rating for not too much more with this 4 Star Downtown - Harbor Front hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $111/nite with Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center... my guess here would be the Omni Parker House, which gets good reviews, should this be of interest and do-able within your budget.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes (if you decide to go for the one above) or how you'd like to proceed and we'll try to be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]