Hotwire Hotel: Help with 4* Monterey (Del Monte Shopping Center and Cannery Row)

juice_man
By juice_man,
in

Three 4* hotel options for 12/21, 1 night, 4 people (2 adults/2 kids)

Monterey (Del Monte Shopping Center) - $136

FULL AMENITIES per bidding helper:

Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services

Monterey - Cannery Row - Aquarium ($119)

FULL AMENITIES per bidding helper:

Pet friendly, Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Monterey - Cannery Row - Aquarium ($239)

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Oceanfront hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thanks!

Please follow-up your previous London hotel threads with whatever you ended up doing for each stay:

London hotel first leg

2nd Leg London

... then reply here and we will have a look at the offer(s) above.

What is your maximum budget for this trip... are you willing to pay $200+ per nite (nearly twice as much as the other two offers)?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Best guess/comments for each:

Monterey (Del Monte Shopping Center) - $136

--> Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa

Monterey - Cannery Row - Aquarium ($119)

--> Portola Hotel and Spa

Monterey - Cannery Row - Aquarium ($239)

--> i'm currently seeing this for $142/nite thru BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW when searching for 2adults/2children. Best guess here would be the Monterey Plaza Hotel and Spa

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Where did you book for this trip... or did the group just decide not at any of the above and you're still looking for a place for this nite?

If you didn't/don't end up using PRICELINE or HOTWIRE for this trip, it would be appreciated if you booked your regular rate room thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com.

Thanks.

We decided to stay at Asilomar, which I don't think is on Hotwire (our go to discount site).  We booked directly.  I didn't know about MAPS and HOTELS.com.  So, thank you for that.  

More than happy to support that site to get you affiliate credits.  I checked and didn't see the option on that site for the room we reserved at Asilomar (1 queen, 3 twins, fireplace room)  for the four of us.  If it exists, and I can get better than the AAA rate of ~$208, I'd be happy to cancel mine and rebook through them.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]