Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - River North Area) Sofitel Chicago Water Tower

jrey
By jrey,
in

Hello,

Looking for help on a 4.5* Magnificent Mile Area - River North area hotel (dec 28-30) with the following:

(90% Recommended, 70/Night).

Business Center, Fitness Center, Indoor pool(s), Internet Access, Pet Friendly, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Smoke Free Rooms.

There is another one similar (4.5* 95% Recommended, 89/Night Boutique hotel,  that might be the james hotel but i'm not sure)

Any help is appreciated :)

I will follow up for sure after I book!

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages (which will also remove the red box at the top of the page and make the board easier to navigate)

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool and look in the EASY VIEW tab, do you see this amenity set for this $70/nite offer:

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... if so, beset guess for this one would be the InterContinental Chicago

For the $89/nite offer this is the full amenity set i'm seeing:

Pet Friendly

Boutique

Smoke Free

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

... a new amenity set for the Westin River North would be my guess for this one

I will add that if you're interested in the InterContinental, i believe it's this same property offered for $69/nite (and even less than the offer above do to lower taxes/fees) thru this 4.5* Mag Mile - River North hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) with these amenities: Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hey thanks so much for your help!

The intercontinental at 70/Night was my guess too and i'm leaning towards that hotel. (I used the bidding helper tool to confirm)

However, do you have any advice on how to get the Sofitel Water Tower?

I see a 4.5* (80% recommended, 67/Night @ 49% off, 1 room 2 adults) Mag Mile Water tower area with:

Boutique hotel, indoor pool(s), pool(s), business center, internet access, restaurant(s), fitness center, pet friendly, self-service laundry.

Thank you again!

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool and look in the EASY VIEW tab...

Are you using the EASY VIEW tab of the BiddingHelper.com to view the amenities of the Water Tower property above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hey,

The above description for the 4.5* water tower hotel is from the hotwire website and not the betterbidding tool, any ideas?

From the tool i get:

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were able to get the hotel you were hoping for and are happy with the outcome... do you recall the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this hotel and showed before your purchase?

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]