Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (Times Square North) Crowne Plaza Hotel Manhattan

foconoco
By foconoco,
in

Hi,

Looking to identify these hotels: Ready to book

Time Square South 4 star $187/nt March 11-14

Amenities

Business center   Fitness center   Internet access   Pet friendly   Restaurant(s)   Smoke-free rooms
Accessibility

Accessible for visually impaired In-room accessibility Wheelchair accessible

Times Square South $205/nt

Amenities

Business center   Fitness center   Internet access   Pet friendly   Restaurant(s)
Accessibility

Accessible for visually impaired Accessible for hearing impaired Accessible path of travel In-room accessibility

Times Square South 3.5 star $174/nt

Amenities

Business center   Fitness center   Restaurant(s)   Self-service laundry   Smoke-free rooms
Accessibility

Accessible for visually impaired Accessible for hearing impaired Accessible path of travel In-room accessibility

Times Square South $217/nt

Complimentary

Free Internet
Amenities

Business center   Fitness center   Restaurant(s)

Times Square North 4 star $162/nt

Complimentary

Free Internet
Amenities

Business center   Fitness center   Pet friendly   Restaurant(s)   Self-service laundry
Accessibility

Accessible for visually impaired Accessible for hearing impaired

Times Square North 3.5 star $156/nt

Amenities

Boutique hotel   Internet access

Times Square North 3.5 star $176/nt

Amenities

Business center   Fitness center   Internet access   Self-service laundry   Smoke-free rooms
Accessibility

Thanks for any help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm very familiar with NYC... if you let us know what you're looking for in a hotel for this trip, as well as your maximum budget, we can let you know the best options we see for these dates (and will be much quicker for us then researching all of the hotels above)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

I did use the link for Hotwire that is where the amenties came from?? need a room for 4 nights March 11-15 New Your Times Square price approx $160-$250 3.5- 4.5 stars I know New York is iffy in terms of stars so a nice decent hotel big enough for 3 adults in one room in very central.

Are you including 3 adults in your search for the rates above?

If you search using our BiddingHelper.com tool (searching for 1room/3adults) and use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab there is a 4.5* hotel in the Rockefeller Center zone with the following:

FULL AMENITIES: Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

--> best guess for this property would be The Warwick, which at $190/nite is in the lower half of your price range, is centrally located near 3 different subway stations (as well as Central Park), and with a 4.5/5.0 TA rating gets great reviews (as is also evidenced by the hotels 95% recommendation by previous HOTWIRE guests)

Your thoughts and does this one work for your needs?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks. I guess I am confused. I need help identifying the hotels I listed from the Hotwire Quick Quote that I listed with the amenities it stated as per the norm as the Bidding Helper does not work with 3 people. I would like to identify the hotels I listed in Times Square. Can you help m with the above hotels I listed?

Thanks

... the Bidding Helper does not work with 3 people.

The BiddingHelper.com does work for 3 people... if you re-read the message it indicates that PRICELINE is only for double occupancy (as that is all PRICELINE allows you to search for, making it a limitation of priceline, not our BiddingHelper.com)

The Warwick is on the east side of Sixth Ave. If you cross the street, you would be in the Times Square North zone, so location shouldn't be an issue... why do you think this property wouldn't work for your needs?

When I look at BiddingHelper.com and search for 3 adults for your dates, then click "Hotwire Easy View" some of the highlights from TS North and TS South (click "Full Amenities" next to each listing in question.) Also, you may see slightly different prices than I do.

4* TS North $158 Restaurant, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

-- Not yet ID'd/reported.

4* TS South $152 Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

-- Possible match for Paramount.

4* TS South $185 Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

-- The Crowne Plaza TS and Millennium Broadway have been seen with this amenity set previously.

3.5* TS South $214   Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

-- Not yet ID'd; possibly the Hilton Garden Inn, upgraded since last reported. However, may be something else not yet reported.

4* TS South $256 Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Laundry, Spa, Room Accessible, Pet Friendly

-- Possible match for the Muse.

3.5* TS North $175 Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower

-- Possible match for the Hotel Manhattan at TS.

3.5* TS North $208  Boutique, Hi-Speed Internet

-- Not yet ID'd; with only a couple of amenities, difficult to have any certainty, but a guess would be that the Amsterdam Court (which has been seen at the 3* with this amenity set) may have been upgraded to 3.5*.

4* TS North $268 Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Spa

-- Not yet ID'd; a guess would be that the Dream has been upgraded to 4*.

Please keep us updated on what you decide.

• 8 months later...

Thank you for closing this thread and sharing your win with the board.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner, as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your trip..

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]