Hotwire Hotel: 3* Pueblo Clarion Inn Pueblo

Scott303
By Scott303,
in

Pueblo is on the Priceline list but not on the Hotwire list.  Can it be added please?

3 star - free breakfast, fitness center, indoor pool, pet friendly pools, restaurants, self service laundry, smoke free rooms . . .

Was the Clarion Inn

(not happy with it but I took a chance and no I'm not whining)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Sorry to hear you're disappointed in the outcome for this one, in the future feel free to ask the board for help before your purchase and we will try to take a guess/confirm what it is you think you may be about to purchase.

So we can edit the topic title accordingly and have this win appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins, can you please add a reply to this thread with the room rate per nite and the dates of your stay.

3 star - free breakfast, fitness center, indoor pool, pet friendly pools, restaurants, self service laundry, smoke free rooms . . .

... in your reply can you please also include the full amenity list that appears for this property when viewing this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of the HOTWIRE home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hotel Amenities

Free breakfast
    Pet friendly
    Indoor pool(s)
    Smoke-free rooms
    Fitness center
    Pool(s)
    Restaurant(s)
    Self-service laundry

Accessibility

In-room accessibility
    Wheelchair accessible

Clarion Inn & Conference Center

4001 N. Elizabeth, Pueblo, CO 81008

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]