Hotwire Hotel: 4* Savannah (Historic District) The Brice, a Kimpton Hotel

Nietzsche
By Nietzsche,
in

Hi,

Looking for a hotel in Savannah, GA from 11/26-11/29 and getting the following option:

Savannah Historic District North area boutique hotelShow 95% recommended

Amenities

Boutique hotel   Business center   Internet access   Pet friendly   Restaurant(s)   Smoke-free rooms   Suite
Reviews

Hotwire customer reviews
95%
recommended
(472 total reviews)
Overall satisfaction4.5Condition of hotel4.5Quality of service4.5Room comfort4.5Room cleanliness5Location of hotel4.5

Any idea what hotel this may be?

Thanks!

Hi,

Looking for a hotel in Savannah, GA from 11/26-11/29 and getting the following option on Priceline:

4 Star Hotel in Savannah Historic District - Riverfront Area for $121/night

Guest Score: Rated 9.0out of 10 (or higher)guest favorite
Guaranteed Amenities:
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Any idea what Hotel this could be?

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

If you go to BiddingHelper.com and search for your dates,when you click on "Hotwire Easy View", then click "full amenities" next to the listing, do you see: Pet friendly, Suite, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

-- This listing hasn't been ID'd/reported. The Brice with a slightly different amenity set would be a guess, but it may be something else not yet reported.

4* PRICELINE EXPRESS Savannah Historic for $121 w/Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center 

-- Possible match for the Brice, which has been seen previously with this amenity set.

Please keep us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions before booking.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

yes it does... here is what I get: FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Suite, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

I think they're both the same hotels because totals with fees & tax is almost the same despite the slight difference in the nightly rate. 

I've been following the rates for over a week and this is the lowest I have seen and both have great reviews so I might get it since its a good deal!

While the all-in rates are the same, the 4 star Historic District hotel on Priceline Express (confirm your dates on the landing page) gives you the 'safety net' of a 9.0+ user review rated hotel... while i agree that The Brice as being the best guess for this one, it's always comforting to know that if it should turn out to be something different, it will still be a great property based upon the reviews. ;)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congrats on your success. :)

Excellent win for this property and glad you are pleased with the result.

Thanks for letting us know about the change in star rating for this Hot.wire property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]