Priceline Hotel: Looking for Millennium Harvest House - Boulder, CO

Dave-0
By Dave-0,
in

Dates: 11/20 - 11/21

The Priceline hotel list shows 2 hotels at the 2.5 star level. One is the Millennium Harvest House and the is the Boulder Outlook, which has closed down. So is it pretty safe to say that if I limit my search to 2.5 stars, I'll get the Harvest House?

Next, what to bid. Their retail rate is around $130 (plus taxes and fees and whatnot). Looks like it might be available on Hotwire for $95/nt (~$110 with fees). Would a bid as low as $70 (comes to $85 with fees) be advisable?

There is a note at the top of the lists discussing that the lists are only what has been reported to the board. There are reports of new hotels or other changes (changes in star rating, etc.) all the time. You can also potentially get upgraded automatically by the service to a higher star rating. Bidding really requires flexibility as you can wind up at any hotel at the star rating picked in the zone selected.

Is the Millennium the only acceptable result?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Ya I understand that for sure. Unfortunately I don't have a ton of flexibility and thus not a ton of leverage in my favor bidding-wise. I need the Millennium or the Best Western Plus (but would reeeeeeally prefer the Millennium) as they allow pets and I will be traveling with my pup.

Confirm all dates on the landing pages but i see the following for your dates:

2.5* Boulder for $95/nite with Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center

... my guess here would be the Millennium Harvest House Boulder

3* Boulder for $79/nite with Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Free Parking, Business Center, Fitness Center

... my guess here would be the Best Western Plus Boulder Inn

With either of the above, should our guess be wrong, at least have the safety net of knowing that the hotel allows pets. ;)

If you still prefer to bid (what happens if you receive a hotel that is not pet friendly??) let us know your maximum bid and we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Glad to see you received a hotel that will work for your needs.

PLEASE use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the board to report your win, it will enable you to edit the topic title to reflect your purchase as well as add the amenities, including any accessible amenities, that HOTWIRE associated with this property to the thread (you can still view the amenities by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of their home page). This will also automatically add a link to this win in our Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]