Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Northern Virginia (Dulles North IAD - Herndon - Reston) Sheraton Reston Hotel

arich35
By arich35,
in

Does anyone have experience booking a hotel in Reston? I am looking to book from 12/31-1/3 and there is a 3 1/2 star hotel with free parking, free internet, swimming pool, fitness center, restaurant, and business center with a 7+ rating. Trying to figure out which hotel that is.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Go IAD 4 star PRICELINE EXPRESS deal $53 Herndon or PRICELINE Name your own price at $47-50.  There are only 4 hotels in the area at 4* and I can almost bet it is the Westin in Reston. The other ones are Hyatt in Reston, and Westin & Hyatt in Dulles...all are very close to Reston adn you would be happy with any of them.

Hotels over holidays and weekends are very low prices as most of these hotels fill up druing the week for businessmen and have no business on the weekends (Thursday - Sunday nights)

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the follow-up.

Can you please further reply to this thread with the room rate per nite so we can add this information to the topic title and enable this win to appear in the calendaorfwins and Priceline Maps.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You should still be able to see the room rate per nite by going to your PRICELINE profile: MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]