Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - River North Area) W Chicago - Lakeshore

OCCHI21
By OCCHI21,
in

Your dates are 11-19 to 11-22; the $90 win was for 11/20-22. If not the exact same dates, then different inventory and pricing is certainly quite possible, not to mention it's been about a month since the $90 post. Rates also look as if they've edged up a bit since that bid was successful about a month ago. I'd be persistent in trying to lock in a win within your desired budget. You mention Mag Mile - is Millennium Park also acceptable?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

If you need assistance with a Hot.wire ID, please go to BiddingHelper.com and look under "Hotwire Full View", then cut and paste the full list of amenities associated with the listing. What have you bid up to so far in terms of zone/star rating/price? Have you bid already for the Millennium Park area? Do you mind potentially being in the West/South Loop which might be quiet at night?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Tried earlier today and was rejected at $90 for 4.5* for Magnificent Mile - River North Area and -Millennium Park - Loop - Grant Park Area. I retried after the time was up. Selecting a 4* and the same area of for the same price.

After taxes came to $109. Meanwhile the cheapest rate is on the hotel site going for $193 before taxes $224.66 after taxes $674!! Great deal!!

Priceline:

Room Price: $90.00 /room night Rooms: 1 Nights: 3 Room Subtotal: $270.00 Taxes & Fees: $57.57 Total Charged Today: $327.57

I was going to do Hot.wire if this was rejected with $95 ($360.50($120)and they had what I believe was the same hotel according to the boards.

Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower area hotel

85%

1 Room, 2 Adults, 0 Children

Thu, Nov 19 - Sun, Nov 22

Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access,   .

So happy! Used the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]