Priceline Hotel: 2* New York City Airports (LGA) Best Western Plus Laguardia Airport Hotel

dahammer
By dahammer,
in

Used the links on the board to buy this Price.line Express deal. The following amenities were displayed: Wifi, Breakfast, Gym, but no rating score or much else to go on. A leap of faith was rewarded.

Room Price: $48.00

Taxes & Fees: $17.60

Total: 65.60

This hotel is close to the Sheraton and the Hyatt Place and directly in the landing path for runway 31 at LaGuardia Airport. Light sleepers might want to look elsewhere. But for $48 it's a good deal given the rack rate of $125. Parking is not included, but there is a city owned lot across the street ($1.50 an hour, 8 AM - 10 PM, after 10 PM it's free) Finding a space is akin to a shopping mall at Christmas, just pull off to the side and patience will be rewarded. Just pay attention to folks walking towards their cars; I was distracted for a moment and the guy behind me pounced before I could reach for my turn signal. There is a privately operated lot nearby that charges $20.

I ended up with a non smoking room with a queen bed, very small, but fine for one. Went to Picnic Garden Korean BBQ, a carnivore's delight, for dinner.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear this property was a good value for the price paid and was near a restaurant that you enjoy.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]