Hotwire Hotel: Identify Disney Maingate West Condo 2/26-2/29

ryeguysmith
By ryeguysmith,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 3 star condo in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Parking

Pet Friendly

Studio

Smoke Free

Daily Housekeeping

A/C

Childrens Activities

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

24hr Front Desk

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Tennis

Kitchenette

... the Westgate Towers has previously been seen with this amenity set, but i have reason to believe this may be some other property which has not yet been reported to the board.

Do you need a Condo for this stay and/or need to be in this zone? What are your needs and target budget for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

After doing more research on Hotwire I believe it could be the Festiva Orlando Resort. I don't see how they are saying a 95% approval rate. The recent reviews are awful but they are quoting the approval rate. Do you think this could be it?  I dont necessarily need a condo. I would like a room within a decent distance to Disney. This is a budget trip but would like a nice 3 or 3.5 star hotel.

...I believe it could be the Festiva Orlando Resort... Do you think this could be it?

No, i don't this this is the Festiva Orlando Resort.

What is the furthest from Disney you're willing to stay and what is your maximum budget per nite? (before taxes/fees)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Confirm all dates on the landing pages, but anything of interest below:

3.5* Disney Downtown - Lake Buena Vista for $76/nite with Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business

... my guess here would be the Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs

3.5* Disney - Lake Buena Vista with Condo, Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Free Internet, Free Parking

... this one is a little over your budget at $89/nite, but with an excellent user review rating of 9.0+ i thought i should mention it. My guess for this one would be the Barefoot Suites, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member

I'm also seeing what i believe to be (HOTWIRE is down at the moment so i will have to confirm later if any interest):

Mystic Dunes Resort for $77/nite

Any of these work for your needs?

When I clicked on that Downtown Disney link above, it showed available - 7:30 pm Central time.  

Just FYI.

The deals can pop on and off.  If you still don't see it, and it could meet your needs, it definitely is worth trying some more times later.

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]