Hotwire Hotel: San Diego Hotel circle

kimberlyk
By kimberlyk,
in

Want to book a room for 2 adults Nov 5-8. Three nights. In San Diego , Mission Valley -Hotel circle area.

2 Star. 75% recommended by hotwire. $62 a night. Was $54 yesterday.

Ammenities: free internet, parking- business center, pools, self service laundry, golf nearby, restaurants, tennis nearby

Also 3 Star 15% recommended Mission valley hotel circle $60 a night normally $85.

Amenities: free internet, free parking- business center, pet friendly, resort, self service laundry, fitness center, pools, restaurants

My guess for the 2 star would be the San Diego Mission Valley/Hotel Circle Travelodge.

For the other two properties, do you think you would be happy with a hotel that is 15% and/or 30% recommended by previous HOTWIRE guests? Is this the zone you need to be in OR did you choose it based upon price? If the latter, what is your maximum budget for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I see. Yeah I probably wouldn't be happy with that bad of reviews. I'm trying to stay in the hotel circle area. It seems closest to mid its area I need to go to. I just don't want to have to drive over 10 mins to my destinations. I haven't been here before and I know some areas aren't great to stay in. I'm hoping to keep hotel price per night under $70 a night cheaper the better but don't want a dump like I've seen at some hotels. Have any ideas or suggestions.?

PRICELINE EXPRESS has this 2 star Kearny Mesa hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) with:

Pets Allowed, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Free Parking

.. my guess for this one would be the Extended Stay America San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium which Google Maps puts at a 12 minute drive.

Slightly over your budget is this 3 star La Mesa hotel (again, confirm dates on the landing page) for $84/nite with:

Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Free Internet, Free Parking, Business Center, Fitness Center

... my guess here would be the Holiday Inn La Mesa which Google maps puts at 13 minutes (this one, if correct, also gets decent reviews by previous PRICELINE guests)

Either of these work for your needs?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was going to do the Hotwire 2 star for $64 but it was gone and prices went up on a few. I ended up calling around and found out a convention is going on that weekend so a lot of places were sold out One hotel gave me a contact that tells you what's available in the place or area your looking for. Only bad thing non refundable. I did end up getting a hotel I really wanted for $67 a night. The hotel said they were sold out too. Thanks again for your help. Any advice on car rentals there.

Glad to hear you found something that works for your needs and thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

For a Rental Car you can use the 'CARS' radio button in the search form of our BiddingHelper.com.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]