Priceline Hotel: 3.5*+ New York City (Times Sq) 11/10-11/24

devmod
By devmod,
in

Hey Guys,

I have a two week stay in NYC 11/10-11/24 and I am trying to get a decent deal ideally under 150. Any tips or suggestions on what to bet? I am on full tourist mode, so I would like to be relatively close to the tourist area.

Times sq, Central Park, etc.

I wonder if these long stays are less likely to get good deals at hotels by bidding on priceline?

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This is high-season for NYC and a 3.5* or better in midtown is not likely going to be had at $150 or less... you are more likely looking at something in the $150-$175 range if you're willing to stay Downtown (not ideal, but certainly do-able) OR $165-$190 for something closer to midtown.

You can certainly start by trying to bid for less, but i think the numbers above are in the right ballpark.

If you want to try bidding let us know exactly which zone(s) you're willing to accept (by PRICELINE name) and we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

EDIT TO ADD: note that in the CPS zone is the Hudson Hotel, which while well located, has notoriously small rooms (even by NYC standards), make sure you're comfortable with this outcome if you decide to include this zone in your bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]