Guest score 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Guest Favorite

Amenities (on deal page):

- Business Center

- Restaurant

- Free Internet

- Indoor or Outdoor pool

- Fitness Center

My best guess is that due to no resort fee, that this is the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas. Any know of other possibilities?

I'd guess this is a possible match for the Sheraton.

I'm seeing in the fine print on the detail page and in the total:

Mandatory Fee: This hotel charges an additional $26.04 per room per night. This fee will be charged to you directly by the hotel. Mandatory fees are not optional and typically cover items such as resort fees, energy charges or safe fees. The amount of the charge is subject to change.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yeah, I checked again and the hotel I was seeing is no longer showing up. I can see the one that now shows up for $169/night also has a mandatory charge of $26.04 per room per night.

The listing I saw initially did not have any additional charges, other than the taxes which shows up on a separate line, I'll take a screenshot if it pops up again.

Just searched again and now seeing the same hotel with no additional fees. Details:

Summary of Charges
Price per night: $169
Rooms: 1
Nights: 5
Room Subtotal: $845.00
Travel Insurance $0.00 ( DECLINED )    + Add now   Recommended!
Taxes & Fees: $155.00
Total Price:
All prices are in U.S. Dollar. $1,000.00

Is it possible Priceline is omitting the resort fee on some searches? Or am I seeing two different hotels, one that has a resort fee and one that doesnt?

It's possible that the resort fee is showing on some searches but not others... but with how common these amenities are for a 4* hotel in this area, i'd slightly favor that these are two different hotels (although entirely possible that they are the same)

Is there is a specific property that you are looking for (or hoping to avoid)... either way, this seems to be a very good rate for a 4* hotel in this area.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]