Priceline Hotel: I'm looking for a 3.5* or higher in Orlando

monkeymorgan
By monkeymorgan,
in

I know this is pretty last minute, but it I'm looking for a good price for a hotel in Orlando. The date of check-in would be October 18th and we are staying until October 22nd. I will be going on vacation to Universal Studios. So I want to stay close to that area, but I will have a car so I can drive to the park. I would like free parking if I could get it. There will be two adults so I would like two separate beds. The second person that I'm going with would like to have a pool and a jacuzzi/hot tub available. The price I'm looking for is about $50. I having trouble finding something that meets that criteria. I was wondering if the name your our price option would work for $50 a night with a star rating of 3.5 or higher. Also I'm trying to stay at a nice hotel, basically one that I'm not going to wake up with bugs crawling all over me and possibly one that has an interior enterence to the room. I don't know if such a hotel exists. I was hoping I could get some help on how and where to find the best pricing for my situation. Sorry if I left anything out.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I was wondering if the name your our price option would work for $50 a night with a star rating of 3.5 or higher.

If you bid on PRICELINE you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you bid... so how do you take care of all your 'wants' (free parking, pool, hot tub, two beds, etc, etc)

How much of the above are wants and what how much must haves?

I am seeing this 3.5* Intl. Drive-Convention Center-Pointe Orlando property for $58/nite with:

Pets Allowed

Free Parking

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Condo

Fitness Center

... my guess for this porperty would be the Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa. If correct two beds would not be guaranteed, but being a condo property, there is usually a pullout sofabed in the room, which would at least give you separate sleeping accommodations (assuming the hotel property can't give you a room with two beds)

Would this work for your needs? If not, let us know what above it is that is a need vs.a want?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I really would like free parking. I can suffer star ratings as long as it's a good hotel. I've been seeing a lot of reviews for really bad hotels. Westgate freaks me out a bit because they are the timeshare type people and I don't my friend and myself to be bothered with that. I'm almost thinking about bidding about $30 a night for a 3* or trying Priceline's express deals for $35 for a 3*. I'm not sure what the better option is.

If you bid for a hotel, you have to be willing to stay at any hotel in the zone at the star rating you pick - or potentially a higher star rating if you are upgraded.

If you are looking for a hotel with free parking I'd look at PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE for a listing w/free parking.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

... to take this a step further, if you bid on PRICELINE how do you ensure that it's a hotel with Free Parking? (or two beds, or an interior door, or a hot tub, or any of the other aspects you indicated you would like from your hotel this trip)

There are options around your budget, but not many, so you're going to need to be a bit more flexible and decide what is really most important to you for this trip, as you're not likely going to be able to ensure you get everything you want at $50 (or less)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]