Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Daytona Beach (Palm Coast) Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Palm Coast I-95

phoebe
By phoebe,
in

$62 plus taxes and fees of $13.83 for a total of $75.83

Unexpected result here.  I wanted a hotel in Daytona Beach but didn't care which zone, I was just looking for somewhere to overnight.  On the Daytona Beach area map Palm Coast came up so I assumed this was a suburb of Daytona Beach and used it in my rebidding efforts.  When I won this hotel and looked it up I found to my surprise Palm Coast is the name of a city distinct from Daytona Beach.  No big deal to me since I didn't need to be in Daytona Beach but I will certainly take more care next time if the location is important to me.

Bid through the PRICELINE links on this website.

Congratulations on your success!

While not in the are you were expecting, glad to see this isn't an issue and that this will still work well for your needs.

Always refer to the zone boundaries as depicted on the PRICELINE maps as those are the ultimately determining factor as to where your hotel may be located (although not the issue in this instance, sometimes the a zone name such as 'Downtown' or 'Central' can be interpreted differently then the actual boundaries of the zone).

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]