Priceline Hotel: 2.5* New York City (Long Island City) Hotel Vetiver

wenhung
By wenhung,
in

PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal

2½ Star Hotel in Long Island City Area 11/15-11/21 

(This deal saves 20% or more compared to similar hotelsThis deal saves 20% or more compared to similar hotels)

Guaranteed Amenities:  Business Center / Free Internet

Guest Score: Rated 8.0out of 10 (or higher)

Is this hotel "Hotel Vetiver"?

This is my first post, if I forget some information,I am so sorry.

Thank you!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please include the room rate per nite in your future posts as it makes it easier for us to location the same property among the offers when we replicate your search... i assume the one above is going for $80/nite?

If so, i'd agree that the best guess for this one would be the Hotel Vetiver.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Could I ADD night by PRICELINE EXPRESS deal? Thank you so much!

From the Priceline site Help:

"Can I add nights or rooms to my hotel reservation?

If you made a reservation using our Name Your Own Price® or Express Deals service, you can go to your Check Status page to see if you can add rooms or nights to your reservation for the same low rate. If you do not see the Add Nights/Add Rooms banner on your Check Status page, and the hotel still has availability, you can use our Retail reservation service to book additional rooms or nights for the current retail price."

You can only add up to as many nights as your original reservation.  

Three possibilities:  

1-you can add at the same rate

2-you can add but the rate is higher

3-you can't add.

And no way of knowing which possibility until you've made the original reservation.

From the Priceline site Help:

"Can I add nights or rooms to my hotel reservation?

If you made a reservation using our Name Your Own Price® or Express Deals service, you can go to your Check Status page to see if you can add rooms or nights to your reservation for the same low rate. If you do not see the Add Nights/Add Rooms banner on your Check Status page, and the hotel still has availability, you can use our Retail reservation service to book additional rooms or nights for the current retail price."

You can only add up to as many nights as your original reservation.  

Three possibilities:  

1-you can add at the same rate

2-you can add but the rate is higher

3-you can't add.

And no way of knowing which possibility until you've made the original reservation.  

Thank you very very much!! :)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you scored a nice deal for the NYC-metro area and that it was the hotel you were hoping for.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]