Hotwire Hotel: Identify 4* Miami South Beach

tess
By tess,
in

I am considering a hotel with the following description and didn't find this description in the list of hotels. Any idea what it might be? Thanks.

4* Miami South Beach

Free Internet

Boutique hotel

Near beach

Airport shuttle

Pool(s)

Internet access

Golf nearby

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Roll-in shower

There are five 'South Beach' zones on HOTWIRE... which one is this property located in and what is the room rate per nite?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There are five 'South Beach' zones on HOTWIRE... which one is this property located in and what is the room rate per nite?

2x

Which South Beach zone?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Riviera Suites has previously been seen with this amenity set so that would be my best guess for this one.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- please also include the room rate per nite (before taxes/fees) in your posts as it makes it easier for us to locate the same hotel when replicating your search. It this one $168 on your search? If so, i'll also point out this 4* South Beach Central hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $138/nite with:

Business Center

Restaurant

... my guess for this one would be the Cadet Hotel should this work for your needs.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]