Hotwire Hotel: Best Option Orlando Any Zone 2 Queens 4*

Traveler_Lorena
By Traveler_Lorena,
in

Traveling with 2 other adults to Orlando Dec 25-31. Looking for best suggested option for 4* in any Orlando zone with most likelihood of two queens. I realize nothing is guaranteed, but looking for best bet. Also, prefer no resort fees.

This is partially based on the comment that in order to more likely get two queens, avoid some areas like Convention Center. Looking for which zone more likely to offer two queens.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What is your target/maximum budget for this stay? (per nite before taxes/fees)

Are you including 3adults in your search OR only looking to book for two and deal with the additional guest at the time of check-in if any issues?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Would prefer to be under $100/night, though as a family we were willing to spend $150+/night before considering Ho.twire. Would not want to spend over $100/night if I did not know hotel until after bidding or "special deal". I have been including 3 adults in search. Would prefer more security of second bed than getting super deal (though I *do* love super deals).

Your best option would be to use PRICELINE EXPRESS and look for an offer that shows a 'Bed Choice' where one of the options listed offers a hotel with 2 queens.

I only looked at one or two bed choice properties (there may be more) but found this 4 star Disney-LBV East hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) which gives an option of 2 Queens for $112/nite. In addition to a good 8+ user review rating, this property also shows the following amenities:

Business Center

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Condo

Fitness Center

... my best guess for this one would be the Caribe Royale Orlando.

Does this work for your needs?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So did you go for THIS OFFER (confirm your dates on the landing page) and get the Caribe Royale Orlando?

If so please use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of this page to edit the topic title to report your win which will also then add a link for this win to our Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and Priceline Maps.

Let us know what you ultimately decide to do for this trip (even if not PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, you cancel the trip, book a regular rate hotel, etc) or how we can be of further help.

Please help to identify:

4* PRICELINE EXPRESS Int'l Drive Sea World 12/25-12/31  $108

Business Center - Restaurant - Free WiFi - Indoor/Outdoor Pool - Fitness Center

With Bed Choice

Due to additional circumstances, I am having tolook at hotels closer to airport.

So is the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above still an option OR are you looking for something in the Airport zone itself?

Are you willing to pay over your $100 targeted budget?

Also, if you click this offer the 'Bed Choice' only lists one option which is:

Room Assigned At Check-in - Sleeps Two Adults - 1 Bed Requested.

So it doesn't appear that this would even work for your plans... you need a 'Bed Choice' option that lists two beds (or perhaps at least one bed and a pullout sofabed, should that also work for your needs)

Do you see any other offers that meet your criteria? Exactly which zones are acceptable (just how close do you need to be to the airport, to which i'll add if looking specifically at the Airport zone, there really isn't too much around in the immediate area)

Yesterday, the Sea World hotel offered Bed Choice, and when selected offered 2 queens. Not today.

So....have moved my desired location closer to airport, due to need to travel to near airport daily, and don't want to drive more than 20 minutes. Want a resort like hotel, not airport hotel. So Seaworld location o.k. 4* with bed choice <$115.

Actual adress 8300 Newbury Sound Ln, Orlando, FL 32829 need to be within 20 min drive daily.

I believe i'm now seeing the same PRICELINE EXPRESS offer you saw yesterday (which has a 9.0+ user reviews, whereas the other one has an 8.0+ user review... both have the same amenity set, so be careful when making your purchase).

THIS LINK (confirm your dates on the landing page) should take you to a Intt. Drive South - Sea World offer at $108/nite, 9.0+ user review, a BED CHOICE of 2 Queens, and amenities of:

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

... best guess for this one would be the Rosen Shingle Creek.

Does this work for your plans?

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

To confirm, not the first link originally posted earlier in this thread, but THIS ONE (where i am still seeing '$108 2 Queen - Non-smoking - Deluxe'.

Are you clicking the correct link and able to see it now?

...but THIS ONE (where i am still seeing '$108 2 Queen - Non-smoking - Deluxe'.

Click 'THIS ONE' in the quote box above... should show '$108 2 Queen - Non-smoking - Deluxe'

Glad to see you found the right property... was it the Rosen Shingle Creek?

Can you please use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of this thread as this will allow you to edit the topic title to reflect your win, automatically move this thread to the PRICELINE EXPRESS section of the board, add a links for this win to this Priceline Maps and Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

THANKS!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]