Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Union Square East - Nob Hill) Stanford Court San Francisco

Superabounder
By Superabounder,
in

When bidding 4* in the San Francisco region you have SEVEN re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* USW, SOMA, FD, FW...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $155, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $170, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $175, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $178, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $180, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 4* USW, SOMA, FD, USE...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $155, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $170, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $175, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $178, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $180, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 4* FD, FW, USE, USW, SOMA...

Bid $183, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $185, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $188, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $190, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $193, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $195, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $198, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $200

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you're willing to go a bit higher, i'm seeing this 4* South of Market-Moscone Center hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $264/nite with Restaurant, Fitness Center... my guess for this one would be the Hotel Zelos, should this be of any interest.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know what you ultimately decide for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Are you including the South of Market - Moscone Center zone in your bidding? If so, why not just take the offer above at $264/nite? (less then you've already bid)

Thanks for your assistance with this: I had not realized the deal was available on that link. I thought I had to bid and would get it. A few things: first of all-my dates were slightly wrong. They SHOULD have been 10/21 through 10/26. Do you know if there are any deals on perhaps a 4.5 star hotel through the express deal if I raised my budget somewhat to perhaps low $300's (maybe up to $330?). If not, I WOULD be interested in the deal you had posted for Hotel Zelos. That deal may have expired however as I could not locate it. I appreciate the continued advice.

Rates are date specific, so even adding (or removing) just one day from your date range can change the hotels offered and/or the prices.

For 10/21-10/26 HOTWIRE has a 4.5* hotel in the Union Square East zone for $304/nite with:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Smoke Free

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Spa

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... my guess for this one would be the Hotel Zelos (it's not uncommon for HOTWIRE to rate hotels a little higher then PRICELINE)

If this one is not appearing in the EASY VIEW of the BiddingHelper.com you'll need to do the following to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set:

Search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
On PRICELINE EXPRESS there is this 4* Union Square West hotel (always confirm your dates on the landing page) for $301/nite with:

Business Center

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

... these are common amenities for a 4 star hotel in any city, but my guess for this one would be the Hilton

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

I ended up doing the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for Stanford Court Hotel. I am happy with the price, and the hotel seems to get moderately decent reviews. All in all very pleased to pin down something. Thank you for all the help and advice! By the way, interesting how the deals fluctuate. One day earlier this deal was not there at all, but tonight it appeared. Lucky break and glad I waited another day!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the hotel and deal you received and are looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board. Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this hotel and showed before your purchase.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]