Priceline Hotel: AMS bid fail - 4* - Central, Jordaan, and Canal East - 11/9-15 - $78

emptynesters
By emptynesters,
in

There seems to be a paucity of information about AMS bids recently.  I'll post my tries as I go along.  This AM I tried, using the Priceline link (up, right, if you're looking for it) for a 4* in the 3 central areas for $78.  Priceline's warning was $170.  Likely will try again tomorrow a little higher.  Regards, Emptynesters

...in the 3 central areas for $78.

To avoid any confusion, please list the zones you're bidding by PRICELINE name. You do have re-bid zones available when bidding 4* in this region... are using all THREE of your re-bid zones? What is your maximum bid for a 4* hotel in the zones you're bidding?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

At current rates i think you'll likely need to be in the $100-$120 range for a 4* hotel in one of these zones. Also, you do have re-bid zones available... are you using these? (see Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to confirm (highly recommended) your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding)

If you let us know your maximum bid at this point in time we would be happy to suggest a strategy for you to try.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]