Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Atlanta (Perimeter) Wyndham Atlanta Galleria

mbuck
By mbuck,
in

The big giveaway I would think is the "indoor pool" but I can't find a Perimeter hotel with an indoor pool.

Hotwire Easy View didn't work, but here's what the Hotwire tab gives me

Free Parking

Business center   Fitness center   Indoor pool(s)   Internet access   Pool(s)   Restaurant(s)

4 out of 5 on Priceline

2 Adults 2 Kids

$123

EDIT: Looking again, this may be a Buckhead hotel even though it came up with a Perimeter search, though when I search again, it moves back to saying it is Perimeter.

For both listings, if you click on the listing, then click "book now", then "see all amenities", do you see any additional amenities beyond the ones noted above (such as accessible amenities?)

Are your plans for this trip firm?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

On the 4.5* after clicking buy 

Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

3.5*

Free parking, Free breakfast, Suite, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry

On that new search I also now see a 4.5* 90% in Buckhead for $97

clicking buy shows:

Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

As you can tell we are looking for an indoor pool at something cool in Atlanta.

Thanks all!!!

Are your plans for this trip firm?

2x

Are you able to commit to a hotel for this trip at this point in time?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Are you able to commit to a hotel for this trip at this point in time?

2x

Are you ready to make and commit to a hotel for this trip?

$90 Perimeter Oct 16/17

Is this for one nite 10/16 or two nites 10/16-10/18? If the former, have you changed your dates from your original request or is this an additional nite you're adding on to your original request?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

As stated it's still 16-17, one night.

You seem frustrated that I am asking questions, isn't that what this is for?

I'll commit if I find the right hotel. Not sure why that's a problem. If I don't find that on Hotwire I'm not booking on Hotwire. If it makes more sense to book a known hotel, then I'll do that and I'll use your Hotels.com link.

I am ready to book a room, but since this is for a birthday celebration I want it to be nice, that's why all the questions. Sorry if that's not the right protocol.

I'm basically between two:

$69 3 1/2 *

Free parking, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry

and

$90 4 *

Free parking, Suite, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry

If you click on the listing, then click "book now", then "see all amenities", for the first 3.5* do you see: Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

-- If so, the Wyndham would be a guess.

For the second listing, I'm not seeing a Galleria 4* with those amenities, but I am seeing a 3.5* for $90 w/Boutique, Suite, Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Business, Laundry, Free Parking, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower. Are you seeing this as a 3.5* or are you seeing a 4*? Thanks.

I don't see a Wyndham in the Perimeter area.

The Wyndham Atlanta Galleria falls within the Perimeter zone on HOTWIRE.

For the second 3.5* listing if you see Boutique, Suite, Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Business, Laundry, Free Parking, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower

-- Not yet ID'd/reported, but my guess would be the Hilton Suites with a slightly different amenity set.

Please keep us updated with what you decide.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're happy with the outcome... can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the room rate per nite so we can make sure it appears correctly in the topic title and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]