Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Ottawa (Downtown Ottawa) Novotel Ottawa

Melty1313
By Melty1313,
in

Dates: Dec 26-27 2015

Occupancy: 2 adults

Currently @ $103 cad a night / reg. $147

95% recommend & free internet.

Amenities listing: Free internet, pet friendly, near beach, indoor pools, fitness centre, pools, restaurants, business centre, self-serve laundry.

Trying to ID this hotel so I can figure out if they charge an extra fee for pets since I'll be traveling with my dog. Looked up some 3.5 * in the area, would like to avoid Indigo ($80 pet fee) and would love to get Novotel (pets stay free!). Any help would be appreciated!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please post to the board in US Dollars so that it's easier for us to locate the same hotel when replicating your search and so that rates on the board are consistent and not subject to interpretation based upon future currency fluctuations.

Also, I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Using the BiddingHelper.com method above this is the amenity set i'm seeing for this property (priced at $78US/nite when i search for your dates):

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Near Beach

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Tennis

Blind Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

... if this is what you're seeing, my guess for this one would be the Novotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel guessed and that this works very well for your needs this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm this new amenity set for the Hotwire Hotel List..

Please use the previously requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]