Priceline Hotel: Help Bidding

uamopsik
By uamopsik,
in

Hi everyone. I truly need help bidding for a hotel in Plymouth MA or Cape Cop area. The dates i need is 9/05-9/06 . I saw there was a bid last week for a 3* hotel in Plymouth for $108, after that bid i tried bidding a bit higher and i got rejected, Then Sandwich, MA 2* went for $92 last week and today, i tried biting $94 and got rejected twice today.  I dont know whats going on and why i keep on getting rejected and other people end up with deals better than mine. Please help if you can i would truly appreciate it. 

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

Rates are date specific so you won't necessarily be able to replicate another user's winning bid when their dates are different then your own.

If you would like to get help with a bidding strategy so please post your max budget/night before tax/fees, zone(s) you're willing to stay in and the star rating for the hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

I dont know whats going on and why i keep on getting rejected and other people end up with deals better than mine.

I suspect that most hotels in this area have been sold-out (or near sold-out) for the holiday weekend long ago. For hotels that do have rooms available, they may have a minimum nite stay imposed for the holiday weekend... as most guests coming to this area will be looking for a long weekend stay (Friday-Monday), if they sell a room to you for a solo Saturday nite it becomes that much more difficult to rent the room for Friday nite and Sunday nite.

If you search our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com what is the best rate you're able to find at an acceptable hotel in one of these zones?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]