Hotwire Hotel: New Year's Eve (12/31 - 01/02) New Orleans

henrique.catalao
By henrique.catalao,
in

Hi,

I'll stay in New Orleans from 12/29 to 01/02 for New Year's Eve. Already got the Hyatt Regency (Downtown - Superdome) for $66 using Hotwire for the first 2 nights.

Now I'm trying to grad a good rate from 12/31 to 01/02 on a 4* property (French Quarter preferred, Downtown ok). Only options today are over $230 (there's a $247 rate at what seems to be the Crowne Plaza. I don't want to stay there).

I know New Year's eve and Sugar Bowl are huge events, but are there any chances to find something below $230 from now to the end of the year?

If all else fails, I have a flexible reservation at InterContinental ($299/night).

Thanks

If hotels receive fewer reservations then expected then you could potentially see rates drop, but given the New Year's Eve holiday and the SugarBowl, i wouldn't expect too deep of a discount for these nites (and it's also equally possible that rates rise from here)

You can also use our RateDrop service to monitor rates for these dates and get an email any time the price drops (works for PRICELINE EXPRESS, HOTWIRE, and regular retail rates as well)

I am seeing this 3 star Convention Center property for $257/nite with Pets Allowed, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Business Center for $257/nite... my best guess here would be the Hyatt Place New Orleans Convention Center if this is of any interest.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you ultimately decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]