Priceline Hotel: 4* in Financial District - 10/14/2015

Robert A
By Robert A,
in

Need a hotel for one night, for one adult.  Financial District, if possible.

Going to a conference at the Merchant's Exchange Club (465 California) the next morning.  Walking distance is preferred, though I can take an Uber/taxi if not too far away.  Would consider 3.5 or 4 stars. 

Hotels that night are ranging from $400 - $600.  I have no idea what's realastic, but is mid-200s or less, possible?

Naturally, any bidding assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Robert

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Las Vegas Priceline thread. Post in that thread what you decided for that stay. Please follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

You budget isn't going to be enough with the current rates. If you would like to stay in the Financial District would my guess be that you're looking at approx $330 (give or take).

Would you be OK with Union Square West zone? This zone looks like your best bet if you would like to keep your budget. Or would you like to raise your budget?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and we'll go from there.

Yellowdog.

I've updated my LV thread from 2014.

When PRICELINE / HOTWIRE don't work for your needs, please book thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com OR thru our Support Page where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies, including the Vdara.

In either case, does it make sense to begin bidding this far out?

Why not begin bidding now? Current rates of $400-$600/nite indicate very high demand, and if hotels see continued strength or sell-out over the next few weeks, there won't be any inventory (even slightly discounted) thru PRICELINE or HOTWIRE. With rates so high, what you would consider to be a 'good deal' that would be worthwhile to lock in now?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]