in

Need help identifying 2.5 Star Bar Harbor Area Hotel. 9/20/15-9/23/15

The amenities are below:

Free Internet

Free Parking

Restaurant

Pool 

Pet Friendly

It shows that the last person who booked got the Hampton Inn Bar Harbor.  I don't think this posting could be that one though since the Hampton Inn is not pet friendly.

Thanks for the help.

I can't get the same hotel to appear on my standard search for 2 adults. How many rooms/adults/children did you search for? Can you please run a new search and confirm that you still can see this hotel on your search.

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

For some reason I can't get the amenities to paste directly from the bidding tool, but here is my search.

2 1/2 star Bar Harbor for $186 per night.

2 adults from 9/20/15-9/23/15

Full Amenities:

Free parking

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Internet Access

It also shows it is 32% off.

Now I'm thinking this might be the Holiday Inn.

This HOTWIRE property has not yet been reported to the board, but i am seeing this 3 star Bal Harbor hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $146/nite with:

Free Parking

Business Center

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

... my best guess for this one would be the Holiday Inn, if you're interested in this property as it's also cheaper than the 2.5* offer from HOTWIRE

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]