Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (McCormick Place - Medical District) Hyatt Regency Mccormick Place

Mugshot
By Mugshot,
in

$359.82 with taxes and fees. They want $625.01 for the cheapest room on Hyatt's website and it looks like this same place is offered on Hotwire for $396.36. I was hoping for the $60 deal that somebody got on 7/30, but this isn't bad. This is an easy property to get since it's currently the only 4* in the zone.

Congrats on your success. :)

Not a bad deal for this property and hope you are looking forward to your stay.

This property is South of downtown, but there is a Metra train station nearby and that can be taken to Millennium Park.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

I just moved to the area (South Loop) and this is a perfect place to put visiting relatives. :) We can park their car under the L at the Cermak Green Line stop using an app for $6 a day (vs $36 at Hyatt). We will be driving them around anyway.

I agree with other comments you've made on here -- this is not an ideal place for seeing the city on your own.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]