Hotwire Hotel: INDY Airport hotel 24hr shuttle to airport

WWSteph
By WWSteph,
in

Do most hotels in this area allow you to keep your car on-site (for free) while you travel when not specifically booked as a 'Park n Fly' package?

Do most hotels in this area run their shuttles 24/7? What time is your scheduled arrival?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, some hotels do have a 24hr shuttle because they offer the park and fly package. If you stay one night you are also eligible for the free parking while you're on vacation.

Our flight times are 8:45 am on Thursday 9-24 returning on 9-29 at 9:20 pm with no delays.

Thanks

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

...because they offer the park and fly package. If you stay one night you are also eligible for the free parking while you're on vacation.

Park n Fly packages are usually more expensive then just a standard hotel room, and unless the hotel offers free parking for the duration of your trip as a standard amenity, this is not something you would be entitled to with a PRICELINE / HOTWIRE booking. If the hotel you win charges for parking while you're on your trip, you may be able to negotiate something with the hotel for an additional fee, but no guarantees you will be able to do so... nor any guarantee that you will land a hotel that offers parking at no additional charge.

If the 24 hour shuttle and/or free parking while you're out of town are must haves (as opposed to wants) then i would suggest booking direct using a Park N Fly package to ensure your needs for this trip are fulfilled. (please check our Support Page for links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies)

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or how we can be of further help (or if you decide to continue to pursue PRICELINE or HOTWIRE)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok so what if I just wanted a hotel closest to the airport? What would be the best price for a 3* and above? We can just park at the airports economy . I checked with the parksleepfly packages and it's the same price if I get a room and then pay for parking at the airport. This would eliminate needing shuttle service.

You're likely looking at $50-$60 for a 3* or better hotel near the Airport.

If you use search for Indianapolis, IN using the PRICELINE search box on the top right corner of the board, you'll see that there are THREE zones which include the Indinaposlis Airport area... are you only looking at the Indianapolis Airport IND zone or are the other two Airport (East and North) zones also acceptable?

If you confirm which zones you'd like to bid we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please note that we have a link to the Comfort Suites in our Support Page... please use the link there if you decide to book direct.

Is this the Comfort Suites (2750 Fortune Circle West) hotel you're looking at? If so, note that this property is only 2.5* rated by PRICELINE (above you indicated you wanted a 3* hotel) and is in the Indianapolis Airport IND zone.

Is the hotel above the one you're considering OR is it a different Comfort Suites?

If you're looking for the lowest price then bidding on PRICELINE usually offers your best deal (and since HOTWIRE and PRICELINE each use different criteria to rate hotels it's not always easy to make an apples-to-apples comparison, since as per above, the same hotel is 3* rated on HOTWIRE but 2.5* rated on PRICELINE)

Currently PRICELINE EXPRESS has this 2.5* Indianapolis Airport hotel for $48/nite with:

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Airport Shuttle

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Fitness Center

... best guess here would be the Ramada Airport Indianapolis

And this 3* Airport hotel for $61/nite with:

Free Parking

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle

Free Internet

Fitness Center

... my guess for this one would be the Radisson Hotel Indianapolis Airport

Do either of these work for your needs... or would you like to try bidding on PRICELINE? If the latter, which star rating would you like to try for and what would be your maximum bid?

Those are great options. I prefer to have two beds and I know this usually isn't available on priceline from my previous topics.

I guess 2.5* to 3* hotel is fine.

Any Indianapolis airport vicinity also. Two beds at this point is my only request.

Just seeing what's out there.

If you need two beds in the room you have two options:

1) PRICELINE EXPRESS where the offer shows 'Bed Choice' and one of those choices indicates a room configuration that meets your needs

2) search HOTWIRE for quad occupancy (try 2adults/2children as sometimes this won't raise the price as 4adults sometimes does)... this will ensure separate sleeping accommodations, which often means two beds in the room, although the second 'bed' could be a rollaway brought into the room, a pullout sofabed, etc.

Do you see anything on PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE (when searching for triple/quad occupancy) that is within your desired star rating, zone(s), and budget?

The La Quinta Inn Indianapolis Airport Lynhurst would be my guess for this 2* PRICELINE EXPRESS offer.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Good luck!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]