Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Boston (Downtown Boston) Ames Boston Hotel

mightyh
By mightyh,
in

I'm looking for a hotel in Boston for three nights (9/20-9/23) for a getaway vacation.  I think the best zones are probably Downtown, Beacon Hill, Boston Common, and maybe Copley Square.  Hoping to spend around $200 per night and wishing for a 4.5-5 star, but would accept a 4, if needed.  I'd like to stay near restaurants and we enjoy walking the city/exploring neighborhoods.

I'd appreciate any advice you can give...

Although i think you may need to go a little higher to be successful, did you first want to try for a 5* up to your limit and if rejected then try for a 4.5*, and if that is rejected then try for a 4*... OR is the goal the least expensive 'x' star rated hotel in one of the zones above?

HOTWIRE has what looks to be The Taj for $235/nite... would this be of any interest? If so, and if you wanted to try bidding first, would you want to increase your bid price to $225-$230/nite (we would of course start lower in case something should be available for less... although i suspect you're likely looking at the $225-$230 range to be successful at a 4.5* or higher for these dates at current rates)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the update.

Let us know whatever you decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]