Hotwire Hotel: Help to Identify Hotwire 4* Whistler

C-Hawk
By C-Hawk,
in

Hello, frequent visitor to this website, first post though. Hopefully I have followed protocol.

I am searching for 2 hotel rooms in Whistler on Hotwire for the period from Aug 29 to Sept 6, 4 adults and 3 children.

Listed is a 4 star Whistler Village North area condo 

100% recommended

Hotwire says the last person got the Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre

Free Internet

Free breakfast

Daily housekeeping

Fitness center

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Self-service laundry

Studio

The Whistler North hotel list doesn't appear to list any 4 star hotels. Whistler Village South lists a few 4 star hotels but none with the amenity of free breakfast. I am thinking the free breakfast feature should narrow the possibilities. Having been to Whistler a number of times I don't think there are many 4 star hotels that offer free breakfast.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

If you click on the listing, then click "book now", then "see all amenities", do you see:

Studio, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Kitchenette, Laundry, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Daily Housekeeping, Handicapped Parking, Pet Friendly

If so, this listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board.  A guess would be the Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre with a slightly different amenity set than has been previously reported to the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]