Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Disney Downtown - Lake Buena Vista) Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort

dogbert75
By dogbert75,
in

Saw there was a PRICELINE EXPRESS in this zone and star class for $76 a night. Used that to guide bidding strategy. Started at $60 a night and worked my way up in dollar increments. They say the resort fees are 22.49 a night (which matches PRICELINE EXPRESS offer), hotel website says is 19.99 a night. For two nights was 132.00 + 26.08 (taxes and fees) = 158.08  + whatever resort fees they are going to try and charge me. (better believe I will be bringing a printout of the hotel website page that shows the 19.99 price :)   )

From looking at what a room was going for elsewhere (139.00 a night before any other fees), I'm pretty pleased.

I'll follow up after staying and let you know what I thought.

Thanks!

p.s.: i used the [url=http://www.betterbidding.com/clicks/click.php?afsrc=1&id=40]PRICELINE[/url] link from this site to give support to those who run this great site!

• 3 weeks later...

We had a great time at the hotel. Not nearly as fancy as other 4 star hotels I have been at, but the staff went out of their way to be helpful. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable, which as always is a big plus. The general manager even sent a small cake up to the room for my daughter when he heard we were there to celebrate her 10th birthday. Would I stay there again, perhaps, but only at the Priceline rate since the parking and resort fees were so high.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]