Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Beckley The Resort at Glade Springs

nitad
By nitad,
in

I tried bidding at 55.00 and went up the next day to 60.00, but Beckley has no rebid zones, so just decided to go with the Express deal which is not bad. The best thing is this is a suite with one bedroom and a sofa bed which is terrific since we are bringing my adult son on this jaunt. A great deal! They do add a 15.00 resort fee, but breakfast is included here so, I think it balances. 

Congrats on your success. :)

Very nice win for this property and glad you are satisfied with the win.

Thank you for letting us know about this new PRICELINE EXPRESS property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Can you confirm the amenities that were showing with the listing before purchase?

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Amenities: Pet Friendly, Free Parking, Business Center, Restaurant, Free Breakfast, Swimming Pool, Gym/Spa

As far as a review, the resort was in a very nice setting. The free breakfast was outstanding and the customer service was terrific. The rooms were on the small side and needed a better cleaning but they were adequate. We only stayed one night as we were passing through so we weren't able to take advantage of their many amenities. I would stay here again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]